Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

blogging for you



Hello viewer´s I will be telling you how to write a blog post . First you need a catchy title . Then tell the viewer´s ,like you, what you are talking about take me for an example I am telling you how to do a blog post . so you have finished now go to the preview button and click it it will show you your post ,then go ahead read your post and see your mistakes . Once you have read it and fixed your mistakes publish it . Keep on reading to see how to write a comment


Hello again

so you´er here for learning about how to write a comment am I right .

Well I´ll tell you so for a good comment there should be three things to know


1. POSITIVE a positive comment look´s like this


e.g I really like how you are telling me how to write a good blog post


2. THOUGHTFUL a thoughtful comment look´s like this


e.g Cool mabey I could use this to write a blog post


3. HELPFUL a comment look´s like this


e.g

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kamryn,

    I like that you gave some examples of what you could say in a comment. Don't forget that it's really important to add your learning goal so that people know what you have been learning.

    Good job!

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post